We are very excited to have another Gameday for our young men. Thank you for all your support and embracing the Eagle Lacrosse Program. We are doing our best to provide a safe environment for players, coaches, and spectaculars. Everyone plays a role.
Under current Central District Health mandates, they are allowing 50 spectaculars per team. We are respectfully asking that we limit 2 spectaculars per player and wearing a mask is mandatory with proper social distance between groups. If you have any questions, Board members will available on the sideline to provide guidance and answer any questions.
Eagle Lacrosse Board
We just wanted to let you all know that our EHS Men's Lacrosse Fall Ball Registration is OPEN (closing Sept. 1st)!
Just a heads up/reminder that the registration process is more involved for all new players, Freshmen, and Juniors. Please head on over to our Registration Information Page (https://www.ehslax.com/registrationinfo) for all the details. If you're in those groups, we would recommend starting your registration process immediately!
We'll state the obvious in today's day and age... our fall planning is for a very "fluid" fall ball offering that can quickly adapt to any changes we need to make to stay in line with any West Ada or CDC asks. Stated another way, we need to be able to scale up and/or scale back our lacrosse season to stay as safe as possible. This could be anything from practices with 7v7 inter-squad scrimmages, 7v7 games against other high schools, or 10v10 games against other high schools. So the short version is: WE WILL BE PLAYING MUSTANG LACROSSE THIS FALL! However, we may need to exercise some flexibility on how we do that.
EHS Men's lacrosse is committed to the safety of our players, coaches, and families. Our board is currently in the process of finalizing our safety protocols for the season(s). Once completed, we will communicate them to you, as well as add the protocols under the general information" tab on our ehslax.com website.
We're looking forward to another great season of Mustang Lacrosse and seeing you all on the field soon!
Well Mustangs… it’s hard to believe spring tryouts are just over a week away! We wanted to reach out with some final items to take care of for all players. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DON’T HAVE ITEMS 1 & 2 COMPLETED, YOU’RE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TRYOUTS!
1) IHSLL registration: the league requires registration with them BEFORE you step on the field for your first practice. The registration is super simple and fast, so no reason to delay. Head on over to https://ihsll.sportngin.com/register/form/495464147#_ga=2.226098073.2059466166.1579974375-898793294.1578207929 and get ‘er dun!
2) Hudl Account: Please remember that we’ll be using Hudl for ALL PLAYER COMMUNICATION this spring. Most of you are active, but a few of you need to dial in your accounts. We’ve already begun sending out team communications via Hudl. Please remember, we coaches, can see who not only who is notified, but also, who reads their notifications. Please have your mobile apps up, running, and dialed in. We recommend placing your notification setting at persistent. That way you’re less likely to miss an important update from your coach.
3) Helmet Order: For those of you who are new to our program (or in need of a new lid), just a reminder that an EHS Men’s Lacrosse helmet is a required piece of equipment. You can order yours by going in to LAX ID and signing up for the team order. Order will drop on February 14th so the helmets are here for our first JV and Middle school games.
4) Sports Engine Mobile App: Parents, we'll be communicating with you via Sports Engine. The mobile app is the best way to keep up to speed on the go with your busy LAX lives. Download from your favorite app store, sign in to your Sports Engine account, search EHS, find Varsity or JV, and hit the star to make it a favorite and... wall-a!
5) Website: Things move fast and furious, especially at the season start. The vast majority of information can be found on the home page of ehslax.com , the calendar tab, and/or your team page. Individual team pages can be found under Programs/EHS Men’s Lacrosse/EHS Men’s Varsity (or EHS Men’s JV). While you’re on the site, check out everything we have going on under the “General Info” and “Pride” tabs.
Excited to get on the field. Make sure you’re hitting the wall and getting (or better yet, staying) fit for the season!
EHS Men’s Lacrosse